- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure performance across all major browsers.
- Security Protection against hackers from gaining access to your site.
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- Monitor your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
What is NOT included:
1. Web site redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to web page, web site, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%)
2. CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreement.